DAY 1 Saturday EMBARKATION SPLIT; D
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get
acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Split.
DAY 2 Sunday SPLIT – HVAR (Island of HVAR) – VELA LUKA (Island of Korcula);
B, D (Captains dinner)
Today is the day for enjoying the highlights of the central Dalmatian coast. After breakfast, choose to explore Split on
your own or join an optional walking tour* of Split’s famous Diocletian Palace. Built to house the Roman Emperor, the
Palace grew into a city after Slavs ruined the nearby Roman town of Salona. With our local guide, discover the secrets
of centuries past in what is today the vibrant core of Dalmatia’s largest city. Then, hop over to the island of Hvar, known
for the purple of its lavender, the red of its wines and the Venetian feel of its hotspot Hvar. Join an optional guided
walking tour of Hvar* or explore on your own before taking a refreshing swim at Pakleni, the wondrous neighboring
islands. Finally, a short sail takes you to Vela Luka on Korčula Island, where you will arrive just in time for a relaxing
late afternoon, a dinner and overnight stay.
*Split walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Hvar town – optional walking tour package
DAY 3 Monday VELA LUKA (Island of KORCULA) – POMENA (Island of MLJET) –SLANO; B, L
Your captain will choose a secluded bay to hop in the sea and start the day. Surrounded in deep green forests which
earned Korčula its name and fame, meditate upon the sound of crickets and silence as you immerse yourself in the
essence of this region: the crystal blue sea. Then continue to another green island, this time Mljet. The national park on
the island is the home of two salty lakes connected with the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a kick from
hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small islet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century
Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion** – but whatever you do, do not miss out on Mljet!
Spend the evening in the small settlement of Slano on the mainland, once adored by Dubrovnik sea captains. Why
becomes self-evident as soon as you take your first stroll along the waterfront.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park, free time in the National park.
DAY 4 Tuesday SLANO – DUBROVNIK; B, L
In vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: strong wines, ancient salt
production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour the Taste of Dalmatia** highlights all these treasures,
but you can also just relax in Slano before sailing out to Dubrovnik. Midway, a dip on Lopud Island gets you up and
ready to join an optional guided tour* of Dubrovnik Old Town. Surrounded in immense city walls, as if in a universe of
its own, the world-famous facades line up as you walk the same streets like the cast and crews of the Game of
Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 5 Wednesday DUBROVNIK – EXCURSION TO MONTENEGRO; B, D
In the morning, venture east. Past the serene valley of Konavle, cross the border with Montenegro. The scenery turns
more dramatic, with snowcapped mountains looming over the turquoise Adriatic Sea. Driving around Boka bay, its
beauty entices, with settlements inhabited as early as the Illyrian and Roman times charmingly dotting the shorelines.
Discover the picturesque Perast with its quaint seafront and Our Lady of the Rocks church poised on a manmade
island facing the town. Next, visit the UNESCO-listed gem of Kotor. Compare it to Dubrovnik, and find distinct Venetian
heritage as the main difference. After your guide introduces you to a maze of curvy alleys and sun-kissed piazzas,
wander around on your own before heading back. Upon return, dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik area.
DAY 6 Thursday DUBROVNIK – ELAPHITE ISLANDS – KORČULA; B, L
The far south of Croatia holds many gems. Scattered between Dubrovnik and Korčula, the Elaphite archipelago is
alluring for its pristine islands which were once an oasis for local seamen to build their ships and for captains to build
their estates. Today, the Elaphites are praised for their quaint ambiance. Stop at one of the three inhabited ones for a
stroll and a swim, before a lunch on board en route to Korčula. You’ll know Korčula was a Venetian stronghold as soon
as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town’s facades and gates, intertwined with
some of the most outstanding stonework you will get see anywhere on the Adriatic coast. The alleged home of the
world renowned traveler Marco Polo is bound to charm you whether you explore it on your own or in an optional
walking tour*. Overnight in Korčula.
*Korcula town walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 7 Friday KORČULA – BRAČ – OMIŠ; B, L
Breakfast is served over the stunning views of the playfully dispersed archipelago of Korčula, and followed by a scenic
sail around the tips of Pelješac peninsula and Hvar Island, perhaps even a refreshing dip along the way. Stop to visit
the homeland of ‘the Croatian marble’, the island of Brač. You’ve probably seen this ultra-quality limestone already,
perhaps on the front of the White House in Washington DC or Bundestag in Berlin, but the optional tour* to the stilloperating stonemasonry school in Pučišća brings a chance to learn more about shaping this stone for eternity. Once
back at the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omiš right at the mouth of
Consider exploring the Cetina River canyon in a boat excursion**. Overnight in Omiš.
*Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 8 Saturday OMIŠ – SPLIT; B
Bright and early, head from Omiš to Split. Enjoy a farewell breakfast before saying goodbye your fellow travelers and
crew and disembarking after breakfast by 9:00 AM.
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Arrival/departure transfer from/to Split airport or accommodation within Split city area.
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, light lunch buffet, except on day 1, 2 and 5 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Towels change every day
- Bed linen change once a week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Excursion Montenegro
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
- Entrance to National park Mljet
*Optional Walking tour package – 75,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting.
150 - 121 days prior to departure 35% of the tour rate
120 - 91 days prior to departure 50% of the tour rate
90 - 61 days prior to departure 75% of the tour rate
60 - 0 and no show 100% of the tour rate
MS Providenca specifications
M/S Providenca has been commissioned in 2014, refurbished in 2018, setting new standards in service, cabin size and
equipment and overall cruise comfort. The boat is 47 m long, 9 m wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is
40 persons. She has 20 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm)/ Twin-two single beds (85 x 200 cm)
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 8 twin cabins / double cabins
Main deck: 11 cabins
- 8 twin cabins / double cabins
- 3 twin cabins
Upper deck: 1 cabin
- 1 twin cabins / double cabins
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs,
LCD TV, safe box and hairdryer. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette and vanity with a sink.
- Lower deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 11 -13 m2 with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned
salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you
can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 145
m2 of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, and jacuzzi also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and
in the rear part of the boat.
GENERAL NOTES FOR CRUISES
- Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Elite Travel reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards.
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Elite Travel/captain reserves the right to ask the clients to disembark