DAY 1 Saturday Embarkation ZADAR; D
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Zadar.
DAY 2 Sunday ZADAR – SIBENIK; B, L
After breakfast you can join us for an optional Zadar walking tour*. Your walk with our guide will take you through the Roman Forum from the 2nd century BC, passing by the 9th century pre-Romanesque church of St. Donatus as well as St. Anastasia church. Early afternoon sail across Zadar archipelago will start to reveal the beauties of Dalmatia. In the late afternoon arrival and overnight in port of Sibenik, a sight to behold from every perspective rolling down the hillslopes towered by the immense fortress of St. Michael. An optional walking tour* will introduce you to Šibenik’s great claim to Renaissance –the town’s Cathedral of St. James, and the present day, when the town known as one of Croatia’s upcoming gems. Experience its stone alleys and great cuisine in an evening on your own. Overnight in Šibenik..
*Zadar Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Sibenik Walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 3 Monday SIBENIK – TROGIR – SPLIT; B, L
Enjoy the stunning waterfront of Šibenik as you navigate down the narrow channel of St. Anthony out to the open seas. Today you will sail to Split with Trogir en route, a petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, optional walking* tour available in early afternoon.
Our final port of the day will be Split, explore it on your own or join our optional walking tour* to learn about the Diocletian’s Palace, once the Roman Emperor’s retirement estate and today a lively city center. Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living. Dinner on board and overnight in Split.
*Trogir Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Split Walking Tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 4 Tuesday SPLIT – HVAR; B, D
Enjoy breakfast and free time in Split or take an optional trip to the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omiš right at the mouth of Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River canyon in a boat excursion**. Afternoon we are sailing to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands. This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, so consider joining our optional guided tour*. Overnight in Hvar.
*Hvar Walking tour – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 5 Wednesday HVAR – KORCULA; B, L
Morning departure from Hvar to Korcula. Korčula Island, one of the largest islands in the Adriatic, known for its signature lush dark forests. You’ll realize Korčula was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town’s facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will see on the Adriatic coast. The alleged home of the world renowned traveler Marco Polo is bound to charm you whether you explore it on your own or in an optional walking tour*. Overnight in Korčula.
*Korčula Walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 6 Thursday KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO; B, D (Captains dinner);
Continue your cruise to another green island, this time Mljet. Island’s national park is the home of two salty lakes connected to the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a thrill from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small islet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion** – but whatever you do, do not pass on setting foot on Mljet! Enjoy a refreshing dip before setting sail back to the mainland and the small settlement of Slano where we are docked for overnight.
**Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
DAY 7 Friday SLANO – DUBROVNIK; B, L
Take in the last of the Slano cool over breakfast. In vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: potent wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour the Taste of Dalmatia** highlights all these treasures, but you can also just relax in Slano. In early afternoon, we will set sail to Croatia’s southernmost gem and the renowned hotspot, Dubrovnik. Glimpse at its beauty sailing beneath the mighty City Walls, much in the same way its enemies and allies used to, before dropping anchor in the port of Gruž. The optional walking tour* of Dubrovnik Old Town takes you by the world-famous landmarks, strolling down the same streets that the cast and crews of the Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood walked. Whatever you might consider to be the town’s main drawcard, Dubrovnik’s city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic which successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik overnight.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 8 Saturday DUBROVNIK departure; B
Enjoy your breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9 AM.
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Arrival transfer from Zadar airport or accommodation within Zadar city area. Departure transfer to Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area.
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, served lunch, except on day 1, 4 and 6 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change twice a week
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
- Entrance to National park Mljet approx.
*Optional Walking tour package – 120,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Zadar – including: guide
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- Walking tour of Trogir – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
**Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
150 - 121 days prior to departure 35% of the tour rate
120 - 91 days prior to departure 50% of the tour rate
90 - 61 days prior to departure 75% of the tour rate
60 - 0 and no show 100% of the tour rate
MS Adriatic Pearl specifications
M/S Adriatic Pearl has been commissioned in 2012, refurbished in 2018, setting new standards in service, cabin size and equipment and overall cruise comfort. The boat is 41 m long, 8.5 m wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 40 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins–queen size bed
- 4 triple cabins–queen size bed + additional single bed
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 3 twin cabins
- 7 double cabins–queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs, LCD TV, safe box and hairdryer. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette and vanity with a sink.
- nLower deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 11,5 -13 m2 with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.