*Walking tour package
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
- Cetina river (25 euros) – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- Mljet Island National Park (25 euros) – including: guide, entrance fee
- Taste of Dalmatia (25 euros) – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
MS Adriatic Princess specifications
MS Adriatic Princess will be commissioned in 2017, luxury class. The boat is 45 m (144 ft) long, 8.5 m (28 ft) wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 40 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins–queen size bed
- 4 triple cabins–queen size bed + additional single bed
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 3 twin cabins
- 7 double cabins–queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
- Lower deck cabins: 14-18 m2 (46-60 sq ft) with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 13-15 m2 (40-44 sq ft) with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT:
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with shower. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 (500 sq ft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.